I just had an epic freakout over the fact that I only have two more weeks to find a suitable house and everything I’ve seen has been tiny (like studios not even big enough for my bed) and crazy expensive and no one allows pets because they have no hearts or have never looked into the eyes of puppy or snuggled with a cat and experienced joy. Or they probably have but they’ve decided that renters are subhuman and have no need for animal companionship.
So I decided to clean my whole apartment and play throw-the-rubberband with Siena and listen to some chill music and just try to remember that it’s all going to work out somehow. Still, I’m stressed.
- rakdad likes this
- everyflavour likes this
- tanksworld said: Fun fact - my son is in daycare with Gabe’s son. Very good guy.
- schiizophren reblogged this from chels
- mmeanfly likes this
- corduroypantalones likes this
- sindioses likes this
- syaefulhakim reblogged this from chels
- syaefulhakim likes this
- locallovechat likes this
- stressedinamess reblogged this from chels
- mysilvercrayon likes this
- cette-fille-ertard likes this
- shaneguiter likes this
- 2402trinity2010 likes this
- ikillblackcows reblogged this from chels
- ezwitt likes this
- jayweezycandice reblogged this from chels
- haileejayne reblogged this from chels
- aranelmaethor likes this
- openyourearsnlisten likes this
- hughbot likes this
- adifferentkindofgrace likes this
- bluh4ir said: You will find something!! I’ve found good housing through Craig’s list. Have you tried it yet?
- chels posted this